Every year, a large number of students apply from all over the world. The seats are limited, as mentioned earlier and the admissions are given on the first come and first served basis, depending on the final discretion of the university. So, we advise students to apply early and get benefit. Below is the stepwise information on how the admission process begins.
- Fill out the application form of the desired university or call to any of our representatives for free consultation or help.
- The applicant is required to submit the transcripts of records, school leaving certificates and a copy of his passport.
- Once the applicant has submitted these documents, he/she will receive an admission letter.
- Once the admission has been confirmed, the university will send an official invitation letter to the student issued by the ministry of foreign affairs.
- The student then needs to visit the consulate or embassy of the country for visa purpose.